Snowmobile Insurance in Lubbock, Lamesa, Midland, and surrounding areas
When the Snow Falls, Make Sure You’re Ready.
Nothing is quite as satisfying as hitting the trails after the first snow. Your snowmobile is your ticket to enjoying the fresh mountain air and exhilarating scenery of the countryside, and while you’re out there in the thick of it all, contemplating whether you have the right insurance should be the last thing on your mind.
Henry Norris Agency, Inc. offers specialized Snowmobile Insurance at affordable rates, with benefits tailored to meet your specific insurance needs. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned veteran, we offer essential coverage for:
- Collision Coverage – to cover damage to your snowmobile from a collision with rocks, trees, ice, and other obstacles
- Comprehensive Coverage – as extended coverage for loss or damage from theft, fire, or vandalism
- Property Damage – to pay for damage to another person’s property for which you are liable
- Bodily Injury Liability – for paying the medical expenses of others if you’re at fault in an accident
- Uninsured Motorist Protection – to insure damage caused by uninsured or underinsured riders
Additional Snowmobile Insurance coverage is also available for any custom equipment that you’ve added to your snowmobile. Medical Payments Coverage to protect yourself and your passengers in the event of an accident is also available for a premium.
Depending on your insurance situation, discounts may also be available for completing rider safety courses or by being a member of certain riding association memberships. A representative from Henry Norris Agency, Inc. will review your insurance needs to design the right policy for you and determine your discount eligibility.